Pensacola NAVAIRSTA lodging

TinBoats.net

Help Support TinBoats.net:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Waterwings

Reaction score
if any of you active duty or retired military folks (any branch of service) ever have a reason to go to the Pensacola, FL area for business or vacation, I highly recommend using the lodging (Navy Gateway Inns & Suites) on base at the Naval Air Station. The building is the former BOQ, and was built in 1936. The regular Navy Lodge is a seperate facility. If you do, call in advance and check on getting one of the suites. The regular rooms are good to go ($47 per night), but the suites are a great upgrade, for only $56 per night. The suites have a living room, bedroom, kitchenette (has a Keurig coffee maker with free refills available), and bathroom, with a private porch/balcony. Here are some shots of the suite and private porch we had. although we didn't get to enjoy it due to my wife being ill while there:

Private porch:

pensacola suite porch by Waterwings2010, on Flickr

Bedroom:

pensacola suite by Waterwings2010, on Flickr

Living room looking towards bedroom: (free WiFi also)

pensacola suite by Waterwings2010, on Flickr

Looks nice!

My neighbor goes to Hawaii every winter and stays in a place that the cost is based on rank he says. Is this a similar place?