September 2011 Photo Contest Winner

TinBoats.net

Help Support TinBoats.net:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Voting Poll

• Popeye

Votes: 5 33.3%
  • hossthehermit

Votes: 4 26.7%
  • devilmutt

Votes: 5 33.3%
  • HOUSE

Votes: 1 6.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Here's what's in my boat right now, all Salmon stuff. Don't have any of my Crappie/Walleye baits with me.

normal_DSCN0184.JPG

Got it figgered out. Had to take the pitcher quick, one - a - them little buggers wuz atryin' ta git away.

DSCF4890.jpg

Oh, yeah, the bag is a Wal Mart generic from the checkout counter.

This is what I keep in the boat. When I fish from a friends boat I switch out the boxes I need for the type of fishing I'll be doing. The bag is a Cabela's Fisherman Series bag.

IMG_3005.jpg

I posted my pic, but I didn't see it in the thread so I'm going to repost it here. I forgot I have a second "backpack" full of river fishing gear that I should have taken a picture of too. I'll try and get that one later. Here's my boat bag:

896659761_photobucket_86024_.jpg

Devil, I thought I had a lot of fishing lures until I saw your picture, lol. I was tempted to just vote for you instead of myself!
:p

:shock: 26 total votes so far in a matter of hours, when normally it takes at least a week for fewer votes than that. Interesting :-k

A friendly request: Everyone that's voted so far send me a pm stating "I voted".

Waterwings said:
:shock: 26 total votes so far in a matter of hours, when normally it takes at least a week for fewer votes than that. Interesting :-k

A friendly request: Everyone that's voted so far send me a pm stating "I voted".

You might have to DQ me :(
I emailed the photo to show my parents my fishing boat/tackle and they've since told everyone in the family to vote for me! I think most of my votes are from non-members. It's not limiting the voting to just registered members, so I'm going to get a lot of random votes. Sorry! I like Devil's photo better anyways, I think he should win.

On the positive side, I'm getting you a lot more traffic to your site this week! :D

HOUSE said:
Waterwings said:

You might have to DQ me :(
I emailed the photo to show my parents my fishing boat/tackle and they've since told everyone in the family to vote for me! I think most of my votes are from non-members. It's not limiting the voting to just registered members, so I'm going to get a lot of random votes. Sorry! I like Devil's photo better anyways, I think he should win.

On the positive side, I'm getting you a lot more traffic to your site this week! :D

I'm not to concerned about it. :)

I took a better picture of my stuff this weekend. I was cleaning my garage, and I felt a little guilty about having so many friends and family members vote for me :oops: Here is the better shot, including an OGF display made out of inline spinners:
(also notice the finished carpeting under them, I'm very close to finishing my boat!)

896659761_photobucket_89290_.jpg

Oh wow, thanks guys! Thanks for the contest, it gave me a great excuse to clean out my tackle box and re-organize things. Now if only there was a "clean out your garage" contest...

Latest posts