I've been busy.

This section is for any pictures and any questions or comments regarding photography. No fishing pictures here.
Codeman

I've been busy.

Post by Codeman »

I was just looking at things this past weekend, if my calculations are right I've shot somewhere around 15,000 pictures since Jan. Whew. Now that being said since I shoot race cars the way I do I wind up with quite a few that get trashed, but still. Anyway been staying pretty busy so here are a few of what I have shot in the last month.

This is my buddy's car, did a little impromptu shoot after I did some family pics for them.

And just a few of the hundreds of racing photos I've taken in the last month. LOL

If it wasn't for the last minute I'd never get anything done.

fender66

I've been busy.

Post by fender66 »

Very nice shots Codeman.....You have a great eye for those cars! =D> =D>
Peace,

Chris/Fender66´¯`●.¸.¸¸.●´¯`●.¸><((((º>
Every day should be Fender Day!

2011 TinBoats/BYOB Labor Day Tournament Champion :wink:

richg99

I've been busy.

Post by richg99 »

15,000 shots is a lot. I know I shoot a lot more than I keep. If I take 150 or so at an outing, .....usually portraits and candids...I am happy to have 20 to 30 really good ones.

It is nothing to shoot 400 or so if am shooting a model airplane show. Same thing, though...50 good ones make me very happy.

Nice pix. I guess I'd try for more blur on the moving vehicles, though. regards, Rich
DO YOUR PART, STAY APART!

Waterwings

I've been busy.

Post by Waterwings »

15k since January! :shock: . You have been busy. I've had my camera since Dec. 09, and have roughly 3k+ shutter clicks on it. Great shots, and really like the close-up of the Mustang grill. 8)
Image1652VT RoughneckImageCarrot Stix LTX

Codeman

I've been busy.

Post by Codeman »

Waterwings wrote:15k since January! :shock: . You have been busy. I've had my camera since Dec. 09, and have roughly 3k+ shutter clicks on it. Great shots, and really like the close-up of the Mustang grill. 8)
Well with the pan shots you wind up with a few throw aways, and I have shot a ton of them this year. I like them so much more than the stop action starting line shots. To me the pan blurs even hanging on the wall have life to them.
If it wasn't for the last minute I'd never get anything done.