I've been busy.

TinBoats.net

Help Support TinBoats.net:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Codeman

Reaction score
I was just looking at things this past weekend, if my calculations are right I've shot somewhere around 15,000 pictures since Jan. Whew. Now that being said since I shoot race cars the way I do I wind up with quite a few that get trashed, but still. Anyway been staying pretty busy so here are a few of what I have shot in the last month.

This is my buddy's car, did a little impromptu shoot after I did some family pics for them.

IMG4246-L.jpg

IMG4185-L.jpg

squared-Emb-L.jpg

And just a few of the hundreds of racing photos I've taken in the last month. LOL

IMG2432-L.jpg

IMG2932-L.jpg

IMG2739-L.jpg

IMG4977-L.jpg

IMG4860-L.jpg

IMG5318-L.jpg

15,000 shots is a lot. I know I shoot a lot more than I keep. If I take 150 or so at an outing, .....usually portraits and candids...I am happy to have 20 to 30 really good ones.

It is nothing to shoot 400 or so if am shooting a model airplane show. Same thing, though...50 good ones make me very happy.

Nice pix. I guess I'd try for more blur on the moving vehicles, though. regards, Rich

15k since January! :shock: . You have been busy. I've had my camera since Dec. 09, and have roughly 3k+ shutter clicks on it. Great shots, and really like the close-up of the Mustang grill. 8)

Waterwings said:
15k since January! :shock: . You have been busy. I've had my camera since Dec. 09, and have roughly 3k+ shutter clicks on it. Great shots, and really like the close-up of the Mustang grill. 8)

Well with the pan shots you wind up with a few throw aways, and I have shot a ton of them this year. I like them so much more than the stop action starting line shots. To me the pan blurs even hanging on the wall have life to them.

Latest posts