VOTING NOW OPEN!

TinBoats.net

Help Support TinBoats.net:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Please vote for the photo that says to you, "I'm getting ready". One vote per member.

• devilmutt

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Loggerhead Mike

Votes: 7 21.9%
  • nomowork

• JFlanagan

• Bigkat650

Votes: 2 6.3%
  • wasilvers

Votes: 1 3.1%
  • catman529

Votes: 7 21.9%
  • Butthead

Votes: 4 12.5%
  • Jay415

Votes: 6 18.8%
  • Aeviaanah

• Fool4Fish26

Votes: 3 9.4%
  • BaitCaster

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

fender66

Reaction score
Please vote for the ONE photo that you think describes the theme of "Getting Ready" the best. One vote per member. A thank you and good luck to ALL that have entered.

Here is a photo of possible prizes. Each number represents a monthly prize. (thanks to Jim for adding to the prizes) Each month, the remaining prizes will be available and chosen by random # to determine "that month's prize". This month, the random # chosen is #8. A bag of "Get Five" Dinero Shakeyhead worms in Sludge color.

Attachments

• Photo Contest Prizes.jpg
    Photo Contest Prizes.jpg
    1.7 MB · Views: 4,474
IMG_3277.jpg

Trying to determine if another trip to Bass Pro Shop is needed! Son bought his own house about two years ago so his old bedroom became my parts room!

Attachments

• 2012 fishing season 003.JPG
    2012 fishing season 003.JPG
    2 MB · Views: 4,743
What if you have been ready....... Shaaazam!!

Attachments

• March 7 2012.jpg
    March 7 2012.jpg
    57.1 KB · Views: 4,742
I took this photo this afternoon (3-9-12) on my lunch hour at work.

Saw this guy near the boat ramp... I thought he was posing for me, but he was in 'Stealth Hunt Mode'... Before I knew it, he reached down and grabbed his lunch!

431718_10151377188085634_520410633_23482456_2080158504_n.jpg

EDIT: Sorry, didn't realize it was 1 photo per person... I was simply trying to maximize my chances! :LOL2: :LOL2: [-X

Boating season isn't open yet, visits to the only open water around remind me I'm not the only one missing the fun...

Attachments

• GettingReadyforFishing.jpg
    GettingReadyforFishing.jpg
    89.9 KB · Views: 4,691
I took this pic on March 7. I'm always ready for fishing but this pic was taken at a lake new to me - finding new fishing holes is my way of getting ready for this coming fishing season.

P1030023-1.jpg

January was hitting the fishing expo!
February was repeatedly catching sales at the BPS Spring Fishing Classic!
March is...OH **** IT'S MARCH ALREADY!?! WOW, I bought a lot of crap this year. :shock:

03_2012_getting_readyx800.jpg

photocontest-1.jpg

I've been ready since the beginning of the year. Here I'm getting ready to throw the line out. This is at Fox Grove which is located on the Tuolumne river in California.

Hope I am not to late to enter but I don't know if I'll ever be ready with this "HONEY DO LIST"

Attachments

• tb 2.JPG
    tb 2.JPG
    133.5 KB · Views: 4,580
Guys/Gals,

Rich asked me to take his entry out since his photo wasn't linking to this page anymore. In the process of doing so, it reset all the votes. My sincere apologies. I did not realize that would happen.

Please, vote again.

Sorry for the inconvenience. I've learned something new today and won't make that mistake again.

Man, I am so far behind right now. My apologies to my fellow TinBoaters.

Looks like we have a two way tie between Loggerhead Mike and catman529. Congratulations to you both.

I'll dig through my baits and find an unopened bag of "Get Five" Dinero Shakeyhead worms and add that to the prize pack. Each winner will receive the same prize (possibly a different color depending on what I have in my boat).

Winners, please PM me your address and I'll get the prize out to you. Congratulations on your winning photos. =D> =D>

Thanks to all who entered, and if you haven't already.....don't forget to enter this month's contest.

Latest posts