Anybody post photos on Google Earth?

TinBoats.net

Help Support TinBoats.net:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

PSG-1

Reaction score
I just started doing this....got a handful of photos posted, with most of them showing up on google earth maps, a couple are yet to be posted. Mostly taking pictures on the water, and getting photos of places that people have not posted pictures of yet on google earth.

Here's what I have on panoramio/google earth:

https://www.panoramio.com/user/6921169

Thanks! Most of the photos were taken by my girlfriend, (I'm usually running the boat while she takes photos) but, a few of the photos were taken by me, such as the spoonbill, and the moonrise over the island.

Still have a lot of exploring and photography to do on the 'uncharted' rivers around here...but I'll never get to the point of one person that goes by the name 'bearden82' This guy has taken photos of the majority of the river systems in NC and SC, from the mountains, to the ocean, with some really awesome shots. Look at google earth at any river in coastal SC, chances are, bearden82 has at least one photo there.

I'm sure it took him many years to put all that together. But, it was from looking at his photos on google earth that gave me the idea to start doing the same kind of thing.

Latest posts