Hangen around

TinBoats.net

Help Support TinBoats.net:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

shamoo

Reaction score
Saw this little guy hanging on a fence post.
004-7.jpg

Thanks guys, I think it was sleeping, I could have walked up closer if I wanted too, I startled him when I started my truck, his head actually lifted up and he looked around. :mrgreen:

One thing that I do when I have a subject that might "fly away" or move away..is to shoot a pix right away; then edge up another few feet and shoot another, and another and another....all the while moving closer and closer.... slowly.

Sometimes I get MUCH closer than I ever expected. By taking the shots all along the way, I usually have some usable ones, even if the subject wakes up and moves off. rich

richg99 said:
One thing that I do when I have a subject that might "fly away" or move away..is to shoot a pix right away; then edge up another few feet and shoot another, and another and another....all the while moving closer and closer.... slowly.

Sometimes I get MUCH closer than I ever expected. By taking the shots all along the way, I usually have some usable ones, even if the subject wakes up and moves off. rich
Thats what I did, I zoomed in from the truck,(didnt post that pic) than creeped up a little closer, I was going to go try and get nose to nose with the critter than the thought of the bunny scene in Monty Pythons Search for the Holy Grail popped in my head, I didnt want this little guy to get airborn so I backed away.

Latest posts