SEPTEMBER PHOTO CONTEST--WINNERS ANNOUNCED!!

TinBoats.net

Help Support TinBoats.net:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Which Junk Drawer is the Junkiest?

Votes: 1 50.0%

Votes: 1 50.0%

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

fender66

Reaction score
Well guys/gals....let's get this started for SEPT. This month's topic (brought to you by Jim) will be "JUNK DRAWERS". So, get your cameras out and open your drawers......(did I just type that)
Remember to ONLY POST ONE PHOTO IN THIS THREAD and only one photo per person. You may change it as many times as you wish until the contest ends. If you have questions or concerns about your entry...check the rules here: https://www.tinboats.net/forum/viewtopic.php?f=23&t=27587
Hope to see many entries this month. Good luck to all!

Again, my work life has been horribly busy for the last 8 weeks preparing for our biggest trade show ever here at work and I'm behind a month....sigh..... (you may have noticed that I've not been around as much).

Even though I'm behind a month, and this contest didn't really take off like I wished it would have, we do have three entries that deserve of a vote.

So...you have 7 days to pick the junkiest of all junk drawers from the three photos below.

Winner will receive a pack of Havoc chartreuse swim bait. (Item #1 in the attached photo and chosen by random)

AFTER 7 DAYS, THE NAMES OF THE PHOTOGRAPHERS WILL BE POSTED. PLEASE DON'T POST ANY OTHER COMMENTS IN THIS POST OTHER THAN YOUR VOTE.

Attachments

• Screen shot 2012-09-06 at 4.02.12 PM.png
    Screen shot 2012-09-06 at 4.02.12 PM.png
    2.3 MB · Views: 3,664
Topic is now LOCKED so that only Jim and I can post your photos anonymously. If this doesn't make sense to you....please read the rules. Reading the rules will clear up any questions....hopefully. :LOL2:

I can NOT believe that only two people voted in this contest.

Names have been attached to the pictures so you can see who's the junkiest.

A special thank you to all three that entered and also to the two members that voted.

As the "Official, official in this contest, I'm calling this a three way tie.

Jim, Loggerhead and BigWave are all winners in my mind. Please PM me your address and I'll get a prize out to all of you.

Guess nobody saw the humar in a drawer of ford parts :mrgreen:

Wish it would of had alittle more participation this month

Thanks fender

Jim, your a horder! Lol

Latest posts