Hey, Hey, Hey!

TinBoats.net

Help Support TinBoats.net:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Sounds Good

Reaction score
Not only is this a great site for boat mods, but it looks like there are a few other shutterbugs on here too! Photography is my other hobby (next to fishing of course). Here are a few I've taken fairly recently...

2556704210_a3f6b5a3c6.jpg

2555872145_36e5ca93c3.jpg

2500346543_0724676d68.jpg

Thanks everyone!

No, I don't do it professionally, it's just a hobby. Although, I'm open to any tips on how to make money at it! :D

BassAddict, I use a Canon Rebel XTi DSLR. That and some color correction after the fact.

Cool 8) . I go to Meridian every now and then when I'm visiting with my girlfriend's parents. They live in Chunky. Haven't been to the resevoir yet but I will someday.

seif5034 said:
Cool 8) . I go to Meridian every now and then when I'm visiting with my girlfriend's parents. They live in Chunky. Haven't been to the resevoir yet but I will someday.

It's a small world... My mom lives in "downtown" Chunky. This bridge is only a couple miles from her house...

Chunky%20Bridge-800x600.jpg

rail-800x600.jpg

Your photos are great. I wish I was as good at my hobbies as you then I would have a record LM on my wall.

Latest posts