Outdoor's Beauty 56K Warning

TinBoats.net

Help Support TinBoats.net:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

lowe

Reaction score
I am a new member on this board, only registering a few hours ago, but I can already tell I am going to enjoy spending time here. While scrolling down the page I discovered there was a photography section, which is something I truly enjoy, so I figured I would share some outdoor images I have shot in the past two years. As you can tell I enjoy photographing water. Thanks.

KW1.jpg

KW10.jpg

KW3.jpg

KW4.jpg

KW5.jpg

KW6.jpg

KW9.jpg

Nice pics.My gurlfriend has family that lives in SE Kentucky.I never saw the good side,just the coal mines and coal mine villages where she was raised.

What county does her family reside in? Maybe Harlan, Perry, Bell, Leslie or Pike county. The area has some beautiful places if you take the time to get out and find them.

Thanks for the welcome everyone.

ben2go, I know were Leatherwood is, but don't think I know of the other area you referred to.

Jim, I shot some of those pictures with a 300D Canon and some with a Canon 30D. All were taken through the 18-55 kit lens also. The basic lens doesn't get much praise, but it is a great little lens for everyday use. I have edited them a bit to bring out the colors more.

LOL. Glad to be a member. Really a lot of valuable information here that I have seen so far.

I may have created a monster - I just showed my wife this section and she is dead set on going with me to the places I fish.

I've got the full blown Photoshop 7 version.. just gotta learn how to use it... I like the tractor pic you put up - probably my favorite I've seen yet.

ben2go said:
Nice pics.My gurlfriend has family that lives in SE Kentucky.I never saw the good side,just the coal mines and coal mine villages where she was raised.

Hey same here, my mother is from GREENUP, KY and all it ever seemed to be was broke down, the only good thing that town is known for is Billy-Ray Cirus was born there, but lately he has been a dissapointment to me lol

My father is from W.V. and ive always seemed to take a better liking to that state, between the deer hunting with the land my fam owns there and the mountains i just love it there.

Ohio is my favorite state though gotta love them BUCKEYES!

:) =D>

Latest posts