Cellphone pics better than camera

TinBoats.net

Help Support TinBoats.net:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

shamoo

Reaction score
I think my cell phone takes better pics than my camera(Kodak 7.1 MP) is this possible? Heres a picture I took trout fishing this morning from CP.
102008_08201.jpg

what kind of phone is that? i just got the silver and red motorola from verizon, it seems to take good pics, but the more i take the poopier they get. must be getin some scratches on the lense or somthin

Mr. WW, You got me thinken and I checked my cellphone, I dont even know what kind of phone I have, it is a MotoRazr V3m, almost just like yours.

shamoo said:
Mr. WW, You got me thinken and I checked my cellphone, I dont even know what kind of phone I have, it is a MotoRazr V3m, almost just like yours.

I haven't had any problem out of mine so far. Mine has a 1.3 megapixel camera, whatever the heck that means.
headscratch_shrug_smilie.gif

Great capture. I also have the 1.3MP Razor and the pictures are decent with it. Might be better if I would take it out of the protective casing and clean it. LOL

lowe said:
Great capture. I also have the 1.3MP Razor and the pictures are decent with it. Might be better if I would take it out of the protective casing and clean it. LOL

I have the problem sometimes of getting my finger in the way of the "lens", lol. Took many a shot of my index finger, lol :roll:

Waterwings said:
lowe said:

I have the problem sometimes of getting my finger in the way of the "lens", lol. Took many a shot of my index finger, lol :roll:

LOL. I got some type of case on my phone and it is filthy. I should clean it and be a little more gentle. It might last longer. This is the second razor I have owned in the last year. My first one found a cooler of ice water two days after I purchased it courtesy of my wife's 4-year-old cousin.

Maybe something is wrong with your Kodak? The cell shouldn't be taking better pictures then it does. My current phone (LG VX8300) does OK, but not great. I want to get the new LG Dare touch screen, which has a 3.2 MP camera, and of course a bigger preview screen.

Attachments

• hopewell06.jpg
    hopewell06.jpg
    63.3 KB · Views: 950

Latest posts