can some resize this for my avator...

TinBoats.net

Help Support TinBoats.net:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

katplayer187

Reaction score
i have a pic that needs to be resized for my avator if anyone can email me for the pic at katplayer187
@yahoo.com would be a great help it says that the pic is too big to post here also...thanks

that's just a little bigger than the cat's in my pond... I gotta get some pics of them next time I catch one - I only catch them when I bass fish though. Never take livers or minnows out with me to catch them

nice fish none the less!

you have bigger cats than that in your pond? that flathead maxed out my 25lb scale quick i est it at/around 38lbs and a lil over 4' long.... and thank you for the resize..

yea, the biggest one I've seen come out of there was 45lbs.. they are freaking huge..

it used to be a pay to fish pond many years ago and the guy kept it stocked with bass, cats, crappie and bream. Still a ton of cats, bass, and bream, but I've only caught 1 crappie in the last 5 years.

Earlier this year, I guess there was a turnover of cats and I pulled out 5 that weighed 20lbs easily. The average weight in there is about 10-15lbs. I've yet to catch one smaller than 7lbs.

But how old do they have to be to get that large?

not a whole lot of studying has been on the flathead catfish but people have knowin them to be alot older than 19 and somtimes bigger than 100lbs

Latest posts