Finally

TinBoats.net

Help Support TinBoats.net:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

shamoo

Reaction score
I pulled the trigger on the Canon A590-IS, It was 109.99(117 after tax) also I got a free digital picture viewer key chain which you upload pictures from your camera, it holds 100 pictures($20 value).

I'm going over the manual with a fine tooth comb, I want those perfect pictures. I'll probably end up reading it a hundred times before something sinks in, anyone have any suggestions?

I Also Read Manuals When I Get Something New, But Find I Do Better By Reading It Once For The Basics, Then Go Out And Play Around. Afterwards, You Can Go Back To The Manual.

Forget The Fine-Tooth Comb Until You've Made An Effort On Your Own. Then, If You Have Questions/Problems, It Will Be Clearer When You Refer Back, And Have One Of The "Eureka" Monents. "Now I Get It!" :lol: You Don't Teach A Kid To Fish By Handing Them A Book, Ya Give Them A Pole And Turn Them Loose.

shamoo said:
I pulled the trigger on the Canon A590-IS, It was 109.99(117 after tax) also I got a free digital picture viewer key chain which you upload pictures from your camera, it holds 100 pictures($20 value).

I'm going over the manual with a fine tooth comb, I want those perfect pictures. I'll probably end up reading it a hundred times before something sinks in, anyone have any suggestions?

Congrats on the purchase....
My only suggestion is: Call me if you need help :lol:

Latest posts