A deer in the yard and in my face!!LITERALLY!!

TinBoats.net

Help Support TinBoats.net:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

kentuckybassman

Reaction score
[youtube]ZMM8NcrWBY4[/youtube]

This is a video of a deer in our yard. A guy down the road raised this thing from a fawn that probably got in to a hay bailing or cutting accident. I noticed it has a big scar around part of it's neck. It sure was cool though,at first i just thought it was a wild deer that was sick or something but after it walked right up to my wife and i we knew something was different about this deer.
It's not a real exciting video but it was cool enough i thought i would share it with you all.She (my wifee) cut it a little short but right at the end it licked me on the nose 3 or 4 times :shock:
Enjoy 8)

Oh well i cant get it,if someone else can make it work then go right ahead please. I am apparently having a brain fart!!!

my buddys got a pet deer they found as a baby and raised it. it eats dog food, sleeps with the dogs, and coon hunts with the dogs. when the hounds tree a coon the deer will be rite with them with its front feet on the tree. its an unbeleavably hilarious sight when you walk in there house and a deer goes running threw the living room

Loggerhead Mike said:
my buddys got a pet deer they found as a baby and raised it. it eats dog food, sleeps with the dogs, and coon hunts with the dogs. when the hounds tree a coon the deer will be rite with them with its front feet on the tree. its an unbeleavably hilarious sight when you walk in there house and a deer goes running threw the living room

Just watch out where you step, he may have pooped in the living room floor .....