Lighthouse

TinBoats.net

Help Support TinBoats.net:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Specknreds

Reaction score
A few pictures taken while fishing a tournament out of Ft. Morgan,AL.

Attachments

• 2009_0620peteislela0004.JPG
    2009_0620peteislela0004.JPG
    29.3 KB · Views: 846
  • 2009_0620peteislela0003.JPG
    2009_0620peteislela0003.JPG
    34.7 KB · Views: 846
  • 2009_0620peteislela0002.JPG
    2009_0620peteislela0002.JPG
    30.7 KB · Views: 846
Jim said:
Great pictures! What kind of Tournament?

CCA Redfish tournament. Thats why I haven't been posting many fishing reports. A lot of these tournaments have copyrights on all pictures taken and I'm picking up a few sponcers. I fished them heavy years ago and would love to get back to fishing them, but I have a realy good job (that I can not give up)that prevents me from fishing a lot of the 3 day tournaments and I haven't bought another bay boat. I'm saving up for one and Skeeter has assured me that they will sponcer me again (if I buy another boat :roll: )

Specknreds said:
Jim said:
Great pictures! What kind of Tournament?

CCA Redfish tournament. Thats why I haven't been posting many fishing reports. A lot of these tournaments have copyrights on all pictures taken and I'm picking up a few sponcers. I fished them heavy years ago and would love to get back to fishing them, but I have a realy good job (that I can not give up)that prevents me from fishing a lot of the 3 day tournaments and I haven't bought another bay boat. I'm saving up for one and Skeeter has assured me that they will sponcer me again (if I buy another boat :roll: )

good to hear man! Good luck with the Tourney stuff.

kentuckybassman said:
=D> Good shots!! I don't see too many of those around here.

There use to be several around MS and AL and they are slowly disappearing one at a time. Katrina did a number on several. They are repairing/restoring the one in Biloxi.

Latest posts