Evinrude Decals

TinBoats.net

Help Support TinBoats.net:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

SFBigDog

Reaction score
I am trying to do a patriotic (red-white-blue) color scheme throughout my whole boat .... and I have a Mercury 115 HP 4-stroke on the back ..... and would like to get my hands on the Evinrude decals with the waving flags ...... Any suggestions where to get these decals without taking out a second mortgage?

talk to Darryl at iquanagrafix (one of our sponsors)... he's made a lot of stickers for me, and you can't beat the price... actually, I think you'll be surprised at how cheap he is - and I'm being truely serious

russ010 said:
talk to Darryl at iquanagrafix (one of our sponsors)... he's made a lot of stickers for me, and you can't beat the price... actually, I think you'll be surprised at how cheap he is - and I'm being truely serious

Thanks buddy .... Darryl and I have had that conversation ..... just didnt work

Waterwings said:

Jim ....
That Mercury Decal site is real good ..... sent them an E-Mail trying to see if they can make one to fit my engine size ..... THANK YOU so much for the help. And hope you and your family all have a safe and wonderful Christmas...... Rich

Latest posts