Help with old johnson and 4wheeler parts

TinBoats.net

Help Support TinBoats.net:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Loggerhead Mike

Reaction score
I need some help fellers.

Im trying to find a impeller and carb kit along with some misc. o-rings and gaskets for a 1969 Johnson 3.5hp

Ive been cruising iboats.com and idk what it is but their websight just pisses me off trying to navigate threw it

also on a side note im looking for a carb kit for a 1987 honda 4trax250 if anybody know's any good online sights

thanks for any help

Mike

Have you tried the Evinrude/Johnsone web site? I don't know how far back in years it goes but might be worth a shot.

I have had luck on eBay finding parts

All this winter must be clogging my brain

thanks alot buddy got'r ordered hopefully it'll be ready for some crappie next week

Just post on the iboats forum, and someone will link you most of the time. I couldn't navigate their website worth a **** either, so I posted and let someone else do the work for me.

I have actually used the I boats site to find the part # and taken that down to Napa and had them order the parts. as long as you can find the part # more than likley your local parts store can get it.

well it turned out my little motor was a 64 not a 69 after searching and searching on the johnnyrude websight. Im not sure how i got that number stuck in my head

i ended up getting most of the parts from iboats after finding a thread on my motor from their forum on the google search. All ive got left to find is the dang float, hopefully napa will be able to get me one. Never knew they carried marine parts catalogs

thanks fellers

Latest posts