Finally

TinBoats.net

Help Support TinBoats.net:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

sporty

Reaction score
:) :) Finally found a great product . I have a 9.9 Mercury Kicker which I can steer via rod to my main motor. But what a hassel to adjust the speed . Now check out what I ordered . A Pro master PRO II.
Can't wait to hook up an use.

https://www.troll-masterpro.com/

Yes. I use my electric troller the majority of time . How ever when bucking waves I would rather use my kicker than burn up my battery with the electric . It's nice to have a kicker in the event my main motor and troller go down . That Pro Master II, I really believe is the cats meow. I'll be able to control the speed while steering sitting where I normally would operating my main motor.

That would be great for me on Lake Michigan trolling for Salmons but I didn't see my motor listed. It's a 1985 Honda 7.5hp. I sent them an email to see if they have something that would werk.

I could be wrong but I think it is for 4 strokes only . It is best to call them because my motor was not listed as well. I'm quite excited ,I received it and it looks like a snap to install. I'm no mechanic by any means,
If you purchase from the supplier you'll save a few dollars.
I hate burning up my electric troller in the winds and my 60 idles a little to quick . So on my 9.9 , will work just great.
Good luck

I sent them an email and it is a 4-stroke. I also have the steering linkage between my 90 and the 7.5 and it is a royal PITA to climb in the back to adjust the speed.

I hope you get it .I think it's the cats meow. I hear you about going back and forth . I person may as well stay there. Until now. Go with the new one the Pro II.

Tried it out this summer it works great other than there a seems to be a dead spot in speed. No major problem just a bit of a pain . It may be my 4 stroke but it will be hard to test. Overall a great product ...

Latest posts