evinrude

TinBoats.net

Help Support TinBoats.net:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

odeeeee

Reaction score
Hello all

I have an evinrude 18 fastwin w/ serial number 18702RE11580 can you tell me the year so I can get the manual, needs repair and need infor

is there a model tag on the motor??? If so this will be easier to determine the year.

I found out it's a 67 Evinrude having problems starting, left outside during winter, last summer started on first try. This spring tried to start and would not turn over. any help would be appreciated....:)

You can buy an owner's manual here: https://www.marineengine.com/parts/part_details.php?pnum=KCM205758&ptype=Owners+Manual&Engine=&Model=18702

odeeeee said:
I found out it's a 67 Evinrude having problems starting, left outside during winter, last summer started on first try. This spring tried to start and would not turn over. any help would be appreciated....:)

Start with checking compression, spark and fuel.

thanks for reply i'll check that tomorrow, another question... can i put a electric start on this motor (1967 Evinrude model number 18702)

Latest posts