15 hp suzuki four stroke?

TinBoats.net

Help Support TinBoats.net:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

zr7cat

Reaction score
Looking at a new15 hp suzuki four stroke 20" with electric start for $2299. Anybody have any info on these motors, any good, good deal? Going to put it on a 1448 tracker grizzly. Thanks

Looks like a about the same price for a tohatsu motor. Think I would rather go with the Suzuki. I just picked up a evinrude brochure and really liked this new 15hp H.O. motor they just came out with. I would really like the clean e-tec two stroke. Dealer said its about 3 grand though.

xr7, I've had two Suzuki 15hp 4-strokes a 99' and currently a 09' both great motors and strong runners. If you look at some of my past post there are some performance testing I did for another member who couldn't make up his mind. My boat is a Lowe 1436 and with myself gas and a small battery I was getting around 27mph GPS. I was going for a good, strong, and light 4-stroke and I have been very happy with my Suzuki. I think the Tohatsu/ Mercs are 10lbs. to 15lbs. heavier. I got mine from a place out west called Porta botes, they sell a folding boat and had the best deal when I was looking. The only problem I encontered was the stock prop was no where near enough pitch, easy fix and now I have a spare or a prop to pull skiers :wink: . Good luck

Suzuki 4 strokes are pretty tight little motors. Suzuki has more safety redundancy systems than anyone out there...systems that backup systems that back up systems. LOL.

It is a solid choice.

Latest posts