Power tilt - what is smallest motor?

TinBoats.net

Help Support TinBoats.net:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
If you set up something like the CMC PT-35, you can go as small as you want. You can have it on a small transom mount trolling motor, if you wish.

bassboy1 said:
If you set up something like the CMC PT-35, you can go as small as you want. You can have it on a small transom mount trolling motor, if you wish.

lol... now that would def be a sight to see....

Panther makes a similar unit for the main outboard...their smallest will take a 20 HP up to 35 HP... I suppose anything under 20 HP would also be no problem.... They are expensive... I found a used one on Craigslist that would handle up to 135 HP.... I put it on my 17 ft. Bass Tracker II Mod-V with a 45 HP Merc...works great, I would not be without it for anything over 25 + HP....I got mine for $350.00 and only had to drive about 10 miles....worth the investment for decreased lower back pain alone.....100% electric...runs of boat battery...no hydraulic lines...

https://www.marinetechproducts.com/pages/MotorLiftsTilt/

Outdoorsman

You can get a 9.9 merc with factory installed trim/tilt. My dad has a 15 horse four stroke kicker thats got electric start, tilt, and throttle up at the helm so you never have to get out of the driver seat to go from cruising to trolling.