Need help with motor ID 9.9 mariner...

TinBoats.net

Help Support TinBoats.net:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Cap'nAARGH

Reaction score
Hello all,
Found this site a couple weeks ago trying to ID this motor. Previous registration has it listed as a "72, the research I did mostly here and over at iboats came up with "82. I'm really interrested in sourcing a shop manual and any personal experience anyone is willing to share.
The motor was part of a package deal with a "77 14' Loweline Superior V and RollCo trailer I found for a decent price. The info seems spotty for this motor, but then again, maybe I just don't know where to look.

Serial # on motor is 682 CS030677
Model- Mariner 9.9 M

Any help will greatly be apreciated.

Here's a chart. I don't see anything that looks like your serial # but it looks like its probably an 82'.
https://www.storesonline.com/site/573683/page/608072

Thank you Whoopbass, that's what led me to believe it is an "82. If anyone else has any better info on this motor please share, is this motor the yamaha or mercury? Dang frankinmercayamamariner motors...

On a different note, this site is great, hope to have a build to share next year. I just want to fish out of it this year.

Latest posts