Engine decals

TinBoats.net

Help Support TinBoats.net:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I just did a search on Ebay and found the ones I used for a 72' Evinrude 9.5. If you want you could check them out on my build I think they look alright (only $8 and free shipping) It just depends on what you would be willing to pay.

Sorry about that...I remember seeing a few threads similar to yours when I was searching for decals myself. You may pay more for custom ones to match your make and model, but I am sure if you do some searching you could find a good deal.

You can go to a dealer and have them bring up the part numbers for the decals and then do a nationwide search on their obsolete parts locator. If available somewhere it will show every dealer that still has them, their contact information, etc.

Sorry I didn't see your post earlier on my thread, but these guys have some fantastic decals for the whole motor, not just the cowl. Most of the guys on ebay, etc are only for the cowl.

https://www.nymarine.ca

I can do these decals but it is going to be hard for me to meet these prices posted. I'll do my best but money is money. PM me and let see what I can do.

Latest posts