Great Contact for New and Used motor parts - especially OMC

TinBoats.net

Help Support TinBoats.net:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

imgonnamissher

Reaction score
Hey guys, just wanted to share this guy's info with you all. He has found a lot of parts for me and saved me tons of money on parts for my vintage motors. I was introduced to him by another thread and thought I would pass it on (pay it forward) to you all. If you do use him, just let him know you found out about him from tinboats - maybe, if we get enough business for him, he'll become an advertising sponsor. Hope he is as helpful for you all as he has been for me. (I just placed an order for a double pole starter solenoid, cover, and some double line hose (for pressure tanks)).

BLC Marine Logo.jpg

BLC Marine

Bobby "BLC" Chapman
Buy & Sell Marine Equipment
Any condition
Specializing in OMC outboard
281-337-1805 713-705-0664
806-256-2089

Thanks for the post. If anyone uses this guy, please let us know how the transaction goes. I may just be our ginea pig as i break stuff all the time. :D

I have bought a couple of things from him in the past 1 1/2 years and his prices are fair and the parts are in good shape. He is an honest man. I have recommended him to others as well.

mlh2538 said:
I called him about a Evinrude tiller handle for a 1976 25hp and within a hour he emailed me a picture, he emailed today and said it was shipped.
The part came in today just like he said it would, I mounted it on the motor and it was a perfect fit. I saved over $100.00 buying this used part over a new one, and it is just as good.

I'm happy to hear that you all are having the same results with him that I did (was sure you would or I wouldn't have recommended him. JUST BE SURE TO TELL HIM YOU HEARD ABOUT HIM THROUGH TINBOATS.NET!!!! I am going to be working on getting him to sponsor the site, but we gotta sell him with how much business it will get him. If any of the other sponsors have testimonials about how sponsoring tinboats has helped them, I would love to pass that info on to him as well. Thanks for the reports and keep letting us know how things go with your orders.

Latest posts