Still Learning

TinBoats.net

Help Support TinBoats.net:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Ryno409

Reaction score
I will be, for now, powering my 14' Mirrocraft with a 45lb Minn Kota Traxxis on the transom on a 640 acre reservoir. Now for the novice question. Does it matter how low the prop sits in regards to the back of the boat?

As always, thanks in advance to all the members who have helped my dream of owning a boat, become a reality!

On a trolling motor it doesn't matter.....not sure how long the shaft on your trolling motor is but you would want it high enough to not hit the bottom in shallow water but it should still be comfortable to operate.....should be easy enough to adjust while your on the water.

I'm still learning too, but the reason I was putting To The Top on this post is I got a motor on the classified section and I didn't know I had to have a 25 post count before I tried to sell some thing, so I had to up my post count. Sorry I didn't not mean to highjack this post or any other for that matter I would not have done that just to be doing it sorry. Mike

Fishkiller said:
I'm still learning too, but the reason I was putting To The Top on this post is I got a motor on the classified section and I didn't know I had to have a 25 post count before I tried to sell some thing, so I had to up my post count. Sorry I didn't not mean to highjack this post or any other for that matter I would not have done that just to be doing it sorry. Mike

If you want to up your post count, just post random nonsense in the watering hole section. If you need help on how to do that just look for any posts made by Captain Ahab :D I've been learning from him for a couple years and you can see I've made over 200 posts without saying anything meaningful

Crankworm said:
Fishkiller said:

If you want to up your post count, just post random nonsense in the watering hole section. If you need help on how to do that just look for any posts made by Captain Ahab :D I've been learning from him for a couple years and you can see I've made over 200 posts without saying anything meaningful

If you want to up your posts go to the "twitter random posts" in the watering hole. You can write as much as you want.

Latest posts