trolling motor

TinBoats.net

Help Support TinBoats.net:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mvr1

Reaction score
Does anyone have any experience with a silvertrol trolling motor with foot pedal I just was given one and cant seem to connect it correctly to power. :?: There is 3 wires black,green,white

My guess is someone replaced the original cord with a piece of regular household SO Cord (think three wire extension cord).

You may have to take it apart to see how they wired it - one of the wires is probably not even hooked up. I know some of the Silvertrols were made to operate on either 6V or 12V - any markings or labels visible?

sf

I think it is all factory There is three clips on each end of the wires woul one be for the foot pedal I was able to get it to go in reverse on medium on the foot pedal there is a switch for remote and another for 12/24 on the top of the handle there is two switches that each are a 3 way swith one say forward off and reverse and the other says high med and low the modle is a silvertrol pro.

Latest posts