2004 15hp nissan 4 stroke

TinBoats.net

Help Support TinBoats.net:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

berger

Reaction score
I have a issue with this the motor is blowing oil out the air intake and won't idle for nothing I was out one night and had an issue got it back and looked at the motor and saw the spark plug boot was barely on causing it to ark I thought it was ok and cleaned it up put the spark plug boot back on and this weekend it blew oil again and isn't easy to crank I check the spark plugs to see if they would fire and they are what can be wrong with this any help please thanks

Did you lay that motor down on its side at a given moment?If it was laid down on the wrong side,youre gonna have oil in all the wrong places...

I got the motor about a little over a month was sitting up for a few months the guy said I used it a few times and it ran good just needed sea foam and now after the spark plug boot wasnt on it's still blowing oil and I ran it this morning on idle in the drive way and it idle smooth and stayed idling just when I got the motor on the lake and full speed it blew oil and I know it's causing the oil on the plug and not getting a good ark

Oh I did have it layed down the wrong way on the way home when I bought it but after I let it sit up and let the oil settle it ran good and that was well two months now that I recall when I got it

Latest posts