motor pricing

TinBoats.net

Help Support TinBoats.net:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

J.P.

Reaction score
i saw a local ad for a 10 hp mercury seapro, with tank and fuel line. sea pro is merc's equivalent of the yammy enduro series.
seller's asking price is the quivalent of roughly $1,300.00,
how much does a similar motor sell for in the USA?
from what i see, the motor is in pretty decent shape and it was only used as a kicker motor for a big sailboat.

i seldom see this model hanging behind the tins here, it's usually the evinrude or johnson that i see in the posted photos. so anybody have experience with this model? aside from the regular once over, anything to watch out for or i should scrutinize when inspecting the motor?

here's a link to the ad if anybody is interested.
https://www.sulit.com.ph/index.php/...cury+Outboard+10+hp?referralKeywords=outboard

thanks!

That looks like a really clean motor. Do you know what year it is and how much it was used? I would say, from the looks, that is a pretty good deal, maybe a little high. A motor like that would probably be in the 850-1100 range depending on year and use. I would want to see it run and make sure it pees water good and shifts easy. Looks like a great outboard! Good Luck!

Latest posts