questions bout a suzuki 25

TinBoats.net

Help Support TinBoats.net:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

miniz71

Reaction score
Hey everyone ive got a question so here goes ive been looking for a motor for my 14 ft lowe and i found one today that is a suzki 25 air cooled thats all the guy could tell me because its his dads he said it runs good im sposed to goo look at it tmmrw but me nor my uncle has ever herd of one before he only wants 125 for it. Have any of yall herd of this motor before and any tips on what to look for because i dont have the extra money to get screwed on the deal any help would be great thanks

Air cooled small outboard???????? Hmmmmm I don't think the guy knows what the hell he is saying or selling :lol: I am not familiar with Suzi's but I haven't seen an air cooled 25hp motor ever. All though I have seen many of CL adds that have claimed a motor to be air cooled out of complete ignorance :lol:

Thats what i was thinking im going this evening hopefully to check it out mayby it wont be a waste of time

Latest posts