what year ?

TinBoats.net

Help Support TinBoats.net:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

nc dawg

Reaction score
Having a tough time trying to figure out what year model mercury I have...all I have is a sr#,, and was told buy a mercury dealer that the sr# I have was wrong?? I'm confused any help would be greatly appreciated..

MIght take a look here and see if you can find your serial # https://www.maxrules.com/merc_contents.html

look on nymarine.ca click on the first choice at top of page, click decals then click motor, then mercury and it brings a bunch of years, scroll down and youll see'' what year is my motor'' then look at the decals and match them to yours...

alright guys here's what i got..sr# ODO88O_ _ _ ,,ok that's 9 digits, im unable to find any sr# that's starts with a zero or the letter 0..however I did find a sr# that started the the letter D. So I think it is a 1992 year model but not positive..any thoughts would be greatly appreciated

It might help someone have some thoughts if they knew what motor they were trying to have thoughts about. :lol: Trying to search through every size motor for ever year to help you come up with a year is a bit more than most are going to attempt.

Latest posts