Motors

TinBoats.net

Help Support TinBoats.net:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Buffie

Reaction score
Hi Guys/Gals ? I run a 2000 Honda 25 and have a situation with the tiller in that the prop to hold it horizontal has worn causing the handle to be too low for me unless I am sitting down. Not too likely. Any suggestions as to how this can be repaired short of me purchasing a huge part of the housing? Hope my photos are attached.

Don't see any photos.... They would surely help in trying to understand exactly what is going on. :)

still no photos..... and i have no idea what prop that holds the tiller horizontal????? all tillers usually can be minipulated from 0 to 90 degrees but ive never seen anyone that was not sitting when running a tiller besides the swamp people on the history channel with them big tiller extensions that allows them to stand and run....is that what you mean?

you may have to resize your pics to post them, theres a limit on size i beleive

Hiya Shawnfish & Johny25 Sorry bout the no pics but can't seem to be able to post with my limited puter knowledge. The "prop" I was talking about is a bad choice of words actually meant the "support" for the tiller is worn seems to be white metal. If you can walk me thru adding photos would be much app.
Buff[*]

Latest posts