eska/ted williams remote fuel hook up

TinBoats.net

Help Support TinBoats.net:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

gawdzuki

Reaction score
Ok, I am finishing up on putting my 1971 Eska/Ted willams 7 hp back together, and I want/need to go with a remote fuel tank. The question I have is... Does anyone have any diagrams or a picture or two as to how this is plumbed? When I picked up the motor, all the fuel line had been removed. Maybe the previous owner was going to go remote,but never finished. Any help would be appreciated.

I had a 75 eska 5hp, it had a tank on top but had a quick connect on the front of the motor next to the choke. There was a petcock that I think you could switch from the self contained tank to off and remote. I deleted the quick connect for simplicity since I was using it on a ten foot Jon that was hauled in the back of the truck

thanks for your help..
lovedr79 said:
I had a 75 eska 5hp, it had a tank on top but had a quick connect on the front of the motor next to the choke. There was a petcock that I think you could switch from the self contained tank to off and remote. I deleted the quick connect for simplicity since I was using it on a ten foot Jon that was hauled in the back of the truck

yes I see the on off valve, and the quick disconnect, even though I would bet it is not the original.
IMAG0319.jpg

and
IMAG0320.jpg

Bugpac said:
Its got to have a fuel pump for remote tank.

this particular carb. has some sort of build in pump that works off the piston moving out of the crankcase to create a vacuum. And flapper valves...

thanks for the help.