Motor to swap

TinBoats.net

Help Support TinBoats.net:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

sixgun86

Reaction score
Adding your location helps, also consider this is a nation wide forum you'd probably have better luck on Clist. Going from a 15 to an 18 won't make much of a difference. Try losing some weight on your boat is possible, adjust your trim, etc.

sixgun86 said:
Adding your location helps, also consider this is a nation wide forum you'd probably have better luck on Clist. Going from a 15 to an 18 won't make much of a difference. Try losing some weight on your boat is possible, adjust your trim, etc.
Nah tried c-list too wide an audience looking for like kind boaters but i did delete the 18 hp verbage thanks

Skully said:
sixgun86 said:
Nah tried c-list too wide an audience looking for like kind boaters but i did delete the 18 hp verbage thanks
I have tried the trim I get about 13 to 15 mph dont want to lose weight I have floors and platform up front all the weight is foward accpt me the gas tank and motor. I need a bigger motor its rated for a 25.

Dustin4185 said:
I have a 25 Rude I am about to sell. It runs good, but the cowl has a quarter size hole in the front corner. It has been that way since I have had it. The motor is a 1978 short shaft pull start.
Quarter size hole can be fixed with fiberglass how does it run and I am on the east coast of nc a little bit of a trip from tennessee. wish you were closer would you be interested in a swap

Dustin4185 said:
It runs good, I didn't realize you were wanting to trade. What are you trading?
A 1976 Johnson 15 h.p look in our gallery under skully photos of it are there