anyone ordered from boats.net?

TinBoats.net

Help Support TinBoats.net:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

thegr8cody

Reaction score
Heard good and bad about their services. Seems those with good stories are suoer pleased and those with bad stories are really upset. Fixen to order my parts from them so hopefully it goes well

Well i heard they had fast shipping, but when customers had lroblems with their order it was almost impossible to get a gold of someone. But they were reccomended by a mechanic. Placed my order about an hour ago.

All the reviews i read said the shipping was fast. Hopefully it isnt too bad

Im hoping they will be here saturday that way i can run it sunday. If not ill have to wait till Wednesday or Thursday depending on weather

Well got my parts today. Very pleased. Ordered late Wednesday and they said between the 8-13 so a day early. Everything was packaged nicely. Will be ordering from them again

the things i have ordered have been odd not everyday parts for my what seems to be an oddball motor, 2009 merc. 20 hp 4 stroke.

Well i was kinda skeptical on ordering because they didnt have my model number which is j25rcdc all they had was rdc. Which is is still rope start and im assuming the c still stands for commercial

I was highly impressed with the prices, then when I discovered my motor is a tohatsu, I was even happier as the parts are even cheaper.

Have placed half a dozen orders with them and have had good experience with them. The only thing I hate is not knowing if the parts are in stock until after placing order online. Then you have to wait for backordered parts to come in before shipment is sent. (never order a rubber grommet with a waterpump). Finally had them send the waterpump in a seperate shipment, still waiting on rubber grommet from 11-1-12

I've never had a problem. Shipping has always been fast. I rebuilt an outboard last summer and probably placed a dozen orders with them.