Started on third pull

TinBoats.net

Help Support TinBoats.net:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Nowakezone

Reaction score
Hey guys, the weather here in Michigan has been pretty bad this spring. Last year it was 80 in February and this year it snowed a little today... The lake by my house opened up last week and today I had finally had enough and I loaded the boat up to take it for a spin. 12' Meyer with '63 Evinrude sportwin 10hp outboard. Hasn't ran since last August and she fired right up on the third pull!! Man these engines are tanks!! Only spent about 30 minutes cruising around as it was very windy and 2 ft choppy waves throwing me around. It was good to get out and back on the water though!! Here's to warmer weather... Hurry up please!![CLINKING BEER MUGS]

Nowakezone said:
Hey guys, the weather here in Michigan has been pretty bad this spring. Last year it was 80 in February and this year it snowed a little today... The lake by my house opened up last week and today I had finally had enough and I loaded the boat up to take it for a spin. 12' Meyer with '63 Evinrude sportwin 10hp outboard. Hasn't ran since last August and she fired right up on the third pull!! Man these engines are tanks!! Only spent about 30 minutes cruising around as it was very windy and 2 ft choppy waves throwing me around. It was good to get out and back on the water though!! Here's to warmer weather... Hurry up please!![CLINKING BEER MUGS]

yep....theyre built like brick crappers! and all they wanna do is run!!

Latest posts