fuel system cleaner

TinBoats.net

Help Support TinBoats.net:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

JonBoatfever

Reaction score
I started having problems with my boat this weekend. I know its just the fuel system, probably from some gas with 10% ethonal I filled up with a few weeks ago, I usually dont do it, but I was out of town at a lake and couldnt find any ethonal free stations. I dont wanna have to take apart the carbs and clean that, because its a lot of work. any one have reccomendations for an additive that I can just pour in the gas tank and clean out my fuel system? I want something that will work quick. I was looking at something made by royal purple, the max clean fule system cleaner and stabilizer. It seemed the most bennificial. any other ideas?

Unfortunately the best way to clean the fuel system is take it apart and clean each part. Starting from the fuel tank ending at the carb.
SeaFoam might help though. I use that stuff in everything.

I use the blue marine stabil and it works great. Sea foam is good also. Kinda like Coke or Pepsi, both basically the same thing but some like one some like another. Either way, I would use it every tank even with ethanol free gas.

Latest posts