evinrude fastwin

TinBoats.net

Help Support TinBoats.net:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

canadian omc

Reaction score
just picked up an old fastwin at a yard sale for $50.00, not sure of the year or horsepower so i was wondering if any one here would know. The model/serial number is 15024 53113 pretty sure it's a 10 hp. 1958 but not quite LOL thanks for any and all help, and yes I will try to start posting pics of some projects once I figure out how LOL

Nice! I have a 1957 Fastwin 3horse for my flatback canoe. It's awesome! Very, very smooth and quiet. They don't make them like that anymore, let me tell you. All metal, even the engine shroud and internal tank and even still it's only 34 lbs. Starts up with a half a pull and runs like a dream. Enjoy it!

My 14' Alumacraft (last years' project boat) is powered by a 1959 10hp Johnson that had seen the wars. Modest clean-up of important parts, and it is flawless for me. (About now, you should getting into the discussion of oil to gas ratio for the other motors, including contributions by folks about the newer formulations of oil. It'll be FUN. :? )

Helluva engine, darned near timeless design. You did good.

https://i275.photobucket.com/albums/jj297/Kismethimself/Boats/johnson10hponboatonwater.jpg

Latest posts