Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays to all

TinBoats.net

Help Support TinBoats.net:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Pappy

TinBoats Supporter
Reaction score
YOUTUBE
https://www.youtube.com/results?search_query=pappyfromthekeys
Just wanted to wish everyone a very Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays.
Am headed down to a beachfront condo on Anna Maria Island that my sister and I own for the Holidays.
Christmas eve dinner will consist of fresh Stone Crab and fresh Gulf Shrimp.
Christmas dinner will be a standing rib roast..haven't had one of those in years!
Day after I am making my fish chowder from a family recipe. Grew up in the keys
so the recipe is pretty good. Now quit your drooling and listen up...................
Hug your loved ones and tell them how much they mean to you....thank a Vet for allowing you the feedom to do so.....and thank whatever God you worship for the health to be able to enjoy the water. Thank the person that instilled in you the legacy you harbor that drives you to the great outdoors.
Happy Holidays all !

[url=https://www.tinboats.net/forum/viewtopic.php?p=337063#p337063 said:
Pappy » Yesterday, 19:56[/url]"]Just wanted to wish everyone a very Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays.
Am headed down to a beachfront condo on Anna Maria Island that my sister and I own for the Holidays.
Christmas eve dinner will consist of fresh Stone Crab and fresh Gulf Shrimp.
Christmas dinner will be a standing rib roast..haven't had one of those in years!
Day after I am making my fish chowder from a family recipe. Grew up in the keys
so the recipe is pretty good. Now quit your drooling and listen up...................
Hug your loved ones and tell them how much they mean to you....thank a Vet for allowing you the feedom to do so.....and thank whatever God you worship for the health to be able to enjoy the water. Thank the person that instilled in you the legacy you harbor that drives you to the great outdoors.
Happy Holidays all !

=D> =D> =D>

Latest posts