silly question, but i must ask to calm my ocd. dropped boat

TinBoats.net

Help Support TinBoats.net:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

AR.223

Reaction score
OK. I was switching out trailers few days ago. since its only a 1648 jon boat i choose to used the rafters in the shop to lift it up. Anyway. at about a inch or two (if that), the hook point on the boat gave in back and the boat came back down on the trailer and on top of a small support that I was going to add wood blocks to as I lifted it to give a extra support.
The moter was tilted on the way up, it did not hit anything it's just the shock of the boat falling that got me worried. The only reason I am worried is b/c this outboard has not even seen the water yet and I haven't even made the first payment on it. it's a 2014 yamaha 50 btw.

and yes I over think things and worry to much :oops:

Yep motor is wasted as sumdumguy says, I will be happy to come down and transport that motor to sumdumguy all the way in utah. I just happen to be going that way anyhow this week to get some beer and pretzels.
Tim

:oops: . I have read over what I wrote and it does seem silly to worry. I have had motors bounce a jar a whole lot more being pulled down bumpy roads.

Latest posts