parts search help!

TinBoats.net

Help Support TinBoats.net:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

malaki

Reaction score
Trying to find carb kit and fuel pump for a mercury 9.8 model 110. Serial # 4242412. None of the sites i searched came up with a match. Been working overtime and never have time to call during the day. I start vacation friday and need to get this thing going. Thanks for the help!

Its a short shaft. That kit will work for the carb and i found it at orileys. Will be there monday. Cant figure out which pump kit to get. Im going blind starring at this phone and chasing my grandson around all day.
That was a big help. Didnt think it was that old. Great shape for its age.

Its been a pain to get to get too this point. Orilies couldnt get ship to store. So o called Iboats they had the fuel pump kit but not the carb kit. Callled wolf marine they had the carb kit but not the pump kit. Called boats.net and was on hold for 10 min. And hung up. Called oboats back with the carb kit # and got both from one place.
Thanks for the lead sum dum guy! I was cross eyed looking at my phone all day. That part # amd the year helped a bunch. But it is a separate kit for the diaphram. Parts should be here thursday..