NEW OUTBOARDS.COM

TinBoats.net

Help Support TinBoats.net:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

scoobeb

Reaction score
I just wanted to share my experience with them so far.They are by far hands down the best and friendliest people i have ever talked to and worked with.I just bought a new 20hp efi elec start in sept which i really didn't want but bought it anyway because i wanted to fish asap due to the shortness of manual starts in stock,i wanted a manual start,never liked the electric starts and with a battery in the back it just makes more weight,plus i have no problem pulling a rope,maybe when i get a bit older and it gets hard for me when i'm like 70 or so.

Anyway,i wanted the manual start so i just sold the elec start with like 2 to 4hrs on it for what i paid for it,then i turned around and got the motor i wanted from the start,a manual start(same motor) just like 8 to 10lbs lighter.They had told me last sept it would be mths before they got the manuals in because they can't keep them in stock.Well after selling mine this last weekend i went on their site and got a manual start for $2690 and was almost $600 cheaper then the elec because at the time i had just missed the $300 rebate promo by days.I ended up getting a manual for only $2390 after rebate which to me is untouchable anywhere.The elec when i bought it was near 3k and the promo was not in effect yet.To some people this may not make sense but i just never liked the elec start,i just didn't want to wait all winter for the manual start so that is why i got it.The boat i have is so small and to put a battery back there is just taking space up when i can put a host of other things and have more space to fish.

Now the bad,i don't know for sure how it happened but there was some chipped paint and gouges on the lower unit,very noticeable.Now i know that it won't effect performance but it's like buying a new car,no one would with paint chipped off of it or gouges in the metal.It was in a few spots but nothing to alarming.I called them to just make sure they knew so they can keep an eye on them before they ship them to people.I think it happened when they do the (pdi)pre delivery inspection.I told him what had happened and man they were really awesome people,offered me some type of a refund for the damage or free oil and filters.I told him don't worry about it,that i just wanted him to know what had happened and that's it,He insisted on giving me some type of compensation so i mentioned well i could use a 11pitch prop since it was sold with the last one i had and he said done a new prop is on the way to you now,i was in shock.Plus he said in the future he would work with me on any other certain stuff i wanted at cost,like filters,oil etc....

So i'm here to say they are a very well organized company who will take care of their customers.The shipping is always fast to,3 days for both motors from tenn to fl.Anyone looking for a small suzuki they have the best prices and with the promo going on top of that their prices are just untouchable.Just figured i would share this info.Now i have the motor i want it's time to getter going.

Good stuff man. This is the company I was going to go with if I would have bought the Weldbilt 1248 and needed a 20 HP Suzuki.

If you go with them you won't be disappointed i can tell you that.They are to me hands down the best place to buy a merc,tohatsu,nissan or suzuki 20hp and under.They sell all 4 brands and they will answer i mean any questions you have about the motor your getting.

Latest posts