what size fuel connectors do i need

TinBoats.net

Help Support TinBoats.net:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

deltabbean

Reaction score
OK so here's my new problem; I have a 1960 Evinrude Fisherman 5.5. What size fuel connector should I be using on the motor side and the fuel tank side? And what size fuel line? I have one that was given to me brand new and its spraying out both sides. The connection's are a bit wobbly. Can anyone help this newbie out. Thanks

Alright, I went to the boat store instead of the o'rielys (that was my first mistake) and got oem parts and they work beautifully. Now I have a new problem, my pull cord pulls but im not getting a spark or not turning over. Spark plugs look find, I don't know what to do, can I get some advice please?

My first bit of advice is for you to start a new thread with the spark problem. That way you can get visibility from the index page to your new issue.

I would also go into a little more detail about the history of the motor and anything that you've done so far. How long have you had the motor? When was the last time it ran? Have you checked the spark with a tester? Are you getting spark to one cylinder or neither? Have you checked to make sure that the kill switch or run switch isn't grounded accidentally?

Answer in your new thread and I'll meet you there!

Good Luck!

Latest posts