Older Honda 15hp tiller

TinBoats.net

Help Support TinBoats.net:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

lovedr79

Reaction score
Does anyone have an older honda 15hp tiller outboard? I need pictures of the "reverse" lock linkage/springsetup. the one i have (1997) is missing a couple of the springs, i am not sure quiet where they go. The parts fiche i found wasnt the best. any help is appreciated. not sure if the newer ones are setup the same or not.

I will get the serial number tonight. it is a 15 hp, I think the model # is BF15AHSAS. I just need to see how the two missing springs attach to the little spring holder things that have roll pins through them. the 2 (#13)large springs that are there are fine. I am missing springs 14 and 15. the roll pins have rotted out of (#25) and (#23). I just cant figure out the way they should be in there. parts are coming this week, may be a trial by fire as I cant seem to find a picture of one that is assembled. this is my bosses motor......... :) he cant unlock it while motor is on the boat and he uses it for his kicker motor and would like to be able to tilt the motor up after having it locked down for reverse.

Attachments

• honda.png
    honda.png
    112.7 KB · Views: 522

Latest posts