18hp tohatsu parts

TinBoats.net

Help Support TinBoats.net:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

huntersdad

Reaction score
I have an older M18C2 and I am trying to locate the main nozzle that screws into the bottom of the carb part number 350-03141-0. I understand that this has been discontinued due to its age but was wondering if anyone knew of a repair shop that may have some old stock laying around.

huntersdad said:
I understand that this has been discontinued due to its age but was wondering if anyone knew of a repair shop that may have some old stock laying around.
They are closed on Mondays, but call Mary at Boats&Motors; they run an awesome 'mop & pop' operation that has been selling Nissan and Tohatsu OBs for years. Phenomenal people to boot!

Boats & Motors
299 North Ave
Wakefield, MA 01880
(781) 245-3080

They know me ... and if needed, I could pick it up for you and mail it out to you (if they don't for some reason). Let me know ...

Thanks for the info I will definitely give them a call tomorrow. I'm in Alabama so I do hope they will ship. And to lovedr79 I looked on boats.net also as well as many others but the item is non stock now. However If I could read Russian or German I would be in good shape, they still have it overseas.

Latest posts