Antique/Vintage engines on the Suwanee River

TinBoats.net

Help Support TinBoats.net:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Lots of nice boats in the vid, thanks for sharing. I was a bit surprised at how few were wearing flotation while running at those speeds though.

This is one of the very few times I wish my server/computer would load youtube offerings. :?

But I imagine the images are wonderful.

=D>

Kismet said:
This is one of the very few times I wish my server/computer would load youtube offerings. :? But I imagine the images are wonderful.
How about a few screen-grab shots for you then?

Attachments

• OB06.png
    OB06.png
    479.6 KB · Views: 532
  • OB05.png
    OB05.png
    441 KB · Views: 532
  • OB04.png
    OB04.png
    593.1 KB · Views: 532
  • OB03.png
    OB03.png
    580.6 KB · Views: 532
  • OB02.png
    OB02.png
    927.7 KB · Views: 532
  • OB01.png
    OB01.png
    840.1 KB · Views: 532
DaleH - Those are great! How in the heck do you grab those? Wayyy ahead of me in the computer world for sure.

JMichael - you are correct. It has been mentioned before as well. I certainly have no excuse as I purchased a couple of those amazing little Mustang inflator series that the enforcement guys and gals use. (got' em for $10 apiece!). Personal choice I guess.

Thanks for sharing again this year!

Did you put a clear coat over your beautiful hull restoration?

Thanks for watching again this year!!
There is no clear coat on the hull. Once polished the hull shine can be brought back relatively easily with just a good cleaner wax or an aluminum or chrome polish. In this case I had not done anything to the hull in almost two years. I took "Never Dull" to it and it also worked fairly well.

Latest posts