1989 mariner 60hp

TinBoats.net

Help Support TinBoats.net:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Andyiannotti

Reaction score
I have a 1989 Tracker magna 17 with a 60hp mariner. I need a new prop but the old one has no info on it. Not even sure if the old one is correct. Does anyone know what the pitch and size is for this prop? Called mariner, nothing. Went to my dealer, nothing. Internet search gave me nothing. Called tracker, they cave me a size that won't even fit. Thanks for any help anyone can give.

14p if you only running 2 batteries and normal fishing gear with two or one person. If you have 3 batteries and a tournament load of tackle then 13p in aluminum. In SS start with a 13p.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Thanks. Yeah tracker gave me 13 3/4 by 15 p. Pretty sure that wouldn't fit. I'll try the 13 p, any suggestions on size?

Get the 10.5-13p if heavy. Light , like the boat comes new. 10.1-14p this is in a Spitfire 4 blade. 3 blade get the 13 5/8-14p.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

It is a little more loaded down with 3 batteries and a fair amount of fishing gear. So if I'm reading correct you are saying 10.5 x 13p 3 blade?

Also would a 4 blade prop help with hole shot and getting on plane with the heavier load? I know you said 14p for a light load. What would be my pitch and size for 4 blade? Thanks again for helping. I really can't afford to buy a prop I can't use.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Latest posts