Suzuki electric starter conversion

TinBoats.net

Help Support TinBoats.net:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Altitude

Reaction score
I've ordered a starter for my old zuke dt30c.
The manual shows starter ,solenoid push button start or key start and kill switch. I don't see anything else. Is there something I'm missing?
thx

No, it already has the stator under under the flywheel if you do decide to convert it to electric start. You will get tired of pulling that thing though, they are pretty strong.

I see you have edited your original post. If you plan on charging your battery from your motor yes you will need a rectifier/regulator.

Pappy said:
Better hope your flywheel already has the ring gear on it then! Where does the starter mount? Bracket? Is it already on the engine?
Pretty sure those motors did have the ring gear on the flywheel. They didn't come with the starter bracket though.

yes
I have the starter. bracket solenoid and some wiring. There's a little square with fins and a bolt hole in the middle.
I haven't had a chance to look at it as its garlic planting time. next week should be better.