30 mariner

TinBoats.net

Help Support TinBoats.net:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Donp

Reaction score
Hi everyone, proud tin owner here. Have had my Lund Laker 14 with 20 Evinrude for 22 years now and still going strong!
My buddy has a 30 Mariner and neglected to reinstall the cotter pin for the prop, and is now without prop. He has sent me the model #. So it's a 30m 689 s 235329 so from what I've been able to research it's a 1989 or a 1991 . I have also read that it should be a match for older Yamaha models. If anyone can say yes to these assumed facts that would be great.im guessing he needs a prop,spacer and a nut. Would anyone know which model and year of Yamaha I could research for part numbers? Any help would be appreciated!
Ok so I've found some ipl's on Crowley marine and I'm thinking a Yamaha 30A from early 80's matches up. Any input I'm all ears....thanks

Any prop designed for a Yamaha 2-stroke between 20-30hp or F25(10 spline 3" gearcase)will fit the Mariner 30 which is also designated Yamaha cv30.

Thanks......and yes indeed it's a 10 spline shaft...gave him part numbers and everything should be on order. Thanks again!

I have the same motor just a couple years older...86-87... can't kill it.

Sent from my SM-T350 using Tapatalk

Zum said:
I have the same motor just a couple years older...86-87... can't kill it.

Sent from my SM-T350 using Tapatalk
If you know what pitch you want I may have a factory aluminum prop here that I took off brand new that I will sell you at a good price.

Thanks for the offer! I believe my buddy has ordered a new prop and hardware kit.shipping from states to Canada probably would have been pricey.

Donp said:
Thanks for the offer! I believe my buddy has ordered a new prop and hardware kit.shipping from states to Canada probably would have been pricey.
Yeah, didn't catch location.

Latest posts