2000 Johnson 15hp 2 Stroke J15RVSSS Manual

TinBoats.net

Help Support TinBoats.net:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

pc9460

Reaction score
Does anyone have the manual for the outboard listed in the subject? I'm looking to do some maintenance on the one I purchase a couple months ago. Looking to replace the lower unit oil but not sure what one to get and to replace the water pump also. Couldn't find any manuals on google so I figured I'd try on here.

I’m really just trying to find what lower unit oil and water pump kit to get. Not sure if someone knows off the top of there head?

Again.....Any Evinrude dealer is your friend. The OEM oil will mix with up to 25% water and still protect your lower unit. The OEM water pump assys or kits will fit (aftermarket often lacks in this area) and carry a 1 year warranty.
Not a fan of your dealer? marine engine is your friend.

^^^ pappy is correct

I often check www.marineengine.com for part numbers, they have just about any motor you can think of in their parts diagrams. For how to, check out Dangar marine on you tube. Gear oil is pretty straight forward as long as it's marine gear oil, you don't have to buy the BRP oil.

Sent from my SM-G903W using Tapatalk

Latest posts