15hp electric start 15" shaft power trim injected outboard??

TinBoats.net

Help Support TinBoats.net:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Blake

Reaction score
Is there such thing as a tiller steer 15hp outboard that has electric start, power trim, fuel injection, and a 15" shaft from the factory?

Blake said:
Is there such thing as a tiller steer 15hp outboard that has electric start, power trim, fuel injection, and a 15" shaft from the factory?

Suzuki makes a efi power "tilt" in a 15hp but I believe in 20" shaft. I don't think you will find power "trim" in anything under 25hp. BTW a 20 hp weighs 5lb more. I have a Tohatsu 20hp 15" EFI,electric, power tilt. Ck out onlineoutboards.

Tohatsu, Merc, Suzuki are about the only options.

Neither of the 3 have power trim. They available with power tilt, though. They just won't trim under any appreciable throttle while in forward gear.

turbotodd said:

Neither of the 3 have power trim. They available with power tilt, though. They just won't trim under any appreciable throttle while in forward gear.

I haven't found a 15hp short shaft tiller available with Tilt. Do you have a link? older used maybe?

Mercury Pro Kicker comes in a 15 horse and checks all your marks but it would have to be a 20" shaft.

turbotodd said:

Oh, I guess that's probably right. Tilt, not trim.

Blake said:

Whats your transom measure? found this. https://www.evinrude.com/en-US/portables.html

Evenrude15hp 15"or 20" tiller, electric, tilt. but 2stroke and carbureted.114lbs. Small portables merc.nissan,evenrude made by Tohatsu.

Why do you want a15HP? A 20hp has everything you want for a couple hundred more just about the same weight.

Latest posts